Out of This World Literacy
menu   home About Me Freebies Products Workshops  
My Tree is Up!

I am so excited to say that my tree is up, decorated, watered, straightened, and floors needle-free.  It is done, complete, finish-e-mo!  I do love Christmas time so much because I love clebrating the birth of Jesus, and giving gifts to my family!



Plus, the time off from work gives me more time to create some school stuff!!  I have big plans for my break, including resources for: guided reading word work, a historical fiction unit for the readers and writers workshops, and a short fiction unit.  These units usually take me anywhere from 40-60 hours to complete, so I am hoping to get all three finished by the new year.

1 comment:

  1. I have been following you and decided to nominate you for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog for details!

    teacherspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete