Out of This World Literacy : I've already been bit by the love bug!
menu   home About Me Freebies Products Workshops  

I've already been bit by the love bug!

Hello Friends!

Part of my New Year's resolution is to get a bunch of fun, literacy-based Valentine's Day resources posted for teachers.  I spent a lot of time purchasing some awesome clip art and gathering my ideas.  I am super excited about just posting my first resource...a Valentine contraction game!  This is a super cute way to teach students to identify, apply, and notice patterns within contractions.  I love it because it is simple, fun, yet effective. 

I think I am going to be on a Valentine's Day roll so watch out!  If you have any special Valentine's Day themed literacy requests please let me know.  I have some great ideas for writing, reading, and language in the works!

Blessings to all!!  Jen

2 comments:

  1. Very cute!!!
    And, I just saw on TpT that you are in Hortonville, WI. I teach in Brookfield and live in Sussex. Maybe we'll get to meet if there's a Wisconsin blogger meet up this summer. :)
    Growing Firsties is co-hosting a Shout Out Linky beginning January 1st

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa!

    I love to hear from fellow Wisconsin people! I would LOVE to meet other bloggers and teacher authors from the state. I just started on TpT this summer and began my blog a few months ago. So, I didn't even know that there could be a meet up...I'm so in if there is! I'm going to check out your blog right now. Happy New Year!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete