Out of This World Literacy : Guided Reading Level I is Posted and on sale through March 2!
menu   home About Me Freebies Products Workshops  

Guided Reading Level I is Posted and on sale through March 2!

Well,

After a week of parent-teacher conferences and another with a husband out of town, I finally finished Level I...wahoo!!!  It took me a little longer than I thought because I did all the research for levels J, K, and L at the same time as I did level I.  I wanted to see the big picture for grade 2 so that I could be sure I didn't miss any objectives. 

Every grade 2 Reading Informational and Reading Literature Common Core State Standard is covered in this 147 page resource!  There are also several Reading Foundational standards covered throughout the word work objectives.

As always, this product will be 20% off the first 48 hours after it is posted.  Thank you all for your patience and encouragement!  I really feel proud about the work I am doing:)



Jen

4 comments:

  1. Jen,
    I visited your TPT store to become a follower and was surprised to see you are also from WI. I appreciate your work, as I work with upper elementary struggling readers and we used F&P leveled books. Your resources are awesome!! Thanks for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feedback. I really love hearing from teachers! I grew up in Wisconsin, moved to Alabama for five years, and then move back to Wisconsin three years ago. We love being by our family:) Thanks again for the kind words!!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen! I just found you blog and your guided reading resources this weekend and I am totally in love with them! They are amazing! I am a looping teacher for grades two and three and am currently in the grade two year. I will have my same kiddos next year for grade three. I was happy to see your m-p bundle for grade three and was hoping you had an I-L bundle for grade two. Your level I above just says I on the front but you say that it covers through L. Is this the case or will you be coming out with another bundle for these level? If you could shoot me an e-mail and let me know that would be great! Thank you, Gina
    lavoieg@sad44.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gina!

    Thank you for the kind words. I just posted level J and will be following up with levels K and L. I will then bundle them for second grade. Sorry for the confusion! I have always wanted to loop with my students. I hope it goes awesome for you!! Best wishes:)
    Jen

    ReplyDelete