Out of This World Literacy : Guided Reading Level P and Grade Three Bundle are Finished!
menu   home About Me Freebies Products Workshops  

Guided Reading Level P and Grade Three Bundle are Finished!

Hello Friends!

Well I have been on vacation in Gulf Shores, AL this week.  I am staying at a condo right on the water and have seen only two hours of sunshine.  It's a bummer, but it gave me lots of time to get some work done.  I am really happy to say that both the guided reading level P and the grade three bundle are finished....wahooo!

I added a bonus to the bundle of levels M-P.  There are suggested guided reading titles for both fiction and nonfiction at each of the four levels.  The total bundle is 552 pages!  I didn't even know if I could upload something so big!!

I made the bundle $30.00, which is like getting one level free!  It is also on sale until Friday (Feb. 15) at 20% off.  Level P is also 20% off until Friday.  These items will not be on sale again until the next big site sale. 

Thank you all for your support as I work my way through these levels.  I am still so undecided on which way to go next.  Should I go up to grade four or down to grade two?  I will probably make my decision soon, and would love to hear from you!!


6 comments:

  1. Your products are beautifully designed!! :)

    Brittany
    http://thesuperheroteacher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brittany! I really appreciate the positive feedback...it keeps me going:)

      Jen

      Delete
  2. Hi Jen,
    I hope you are enjoying some time off this weekend. I would love for you to create some 2nd grade bundles! I know I could use them... :) Thank you so much for all your valuable resources and inspiration! You are truly a blessing.
    Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you had a great one.
    Thanks,
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tara...I had a great vacation! I wanted to let you know that the grade 2 guided reading levels are well in the works. I am finishing up the research for all four levels (I, J, K, L) this weekend. You should see level I post first sometime by the end of next week (March 1). They are so much work, but every time I finish one I know it is helping teachers all over the world. And that is the most rewarding part! I hope you have a great weekend!! Thanks again for all your support!

      Jen

      Delete
  3. OMG, OMG, OMG is all I can say! I am SOOOO glad I found your TPT store, which led me here! I cannot believe all the work you have done! It is amazing! I haven't had time to stroll through your blog yet, but do you teach full time as well? How on earth do you have the time? You are inspiring!
    Amy
    3 Teacher Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the super sweet comment! You made my day!! I do work full time as a Literacy Coordinator (I know it's crazy!). My favorite thing to do is help other teachers develop strong literacy and writing lessons for their students. I really appreciate your message. It encourages me to keep going! Have a great weekend!!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete