Out of This World Literacy
menu   home About Me Freebies Products Workshops  

Hello friends!

Who’s ready for spring!?  I have a bad case of spring fever.  Being in Wisconsin, March does not guarantee nice weather.  We are getting even more snow tomorrow!  So I decided to cheer myself up by having a Spring Fever Sale!!  I will be offering 20% off ALL my products this Sunday and Monday (March 17-18).  I hope that this sale brightens your spring fever spirits, especially if you are watching the snow fall like me!

Several of my blogging friends from http://www.allthingsupperelementary.blogspot.com are joining in on the sales fun.  Check out these great sellers for more awesome sales!
Thank you all so much for your continued support.  As always, please send me a message if you have any questions or comments.  I love to hear from you!

I hope everyone has a warm and relaxing spring break!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment