I am so excited to be on spring break this week! Here are the things I have gotten done so far:
1. Made yummy suppers each night
2. Took kids to the Doctor for physicals
3. Took kids to the Orthodontics (two kids need braces in the next few months...pray for me!!)
4. Crossed 6 things off my to-do list for creating resources
5. Watched the snow melt
6. Watched Argo (I HIGHLY recommend this movie if you haven't seen it. Best movie I've seen in a LONG time!!)
7. Sent the kids to one grandma's house on Monday and another grandma's house today...I LOVE grandmas!!!
And that's it for now! So one thing I finished was a super cute freebie for you all! Check it out by clicking on the picture below!