Out of This World Literacy : Grade 4 Guided Reading Bundle is Finished! And on Sale all Weekend!!
menu   home About Me Freebies Products Workshops  

Grade 4 Guided Reading Bundle is Finished! And on Sale all Weekend!!

Hello Friends!!

So much has happened since I last wrote on my blog.  I sold my house and am planning a big move across the country in just a few short months! 

Somehow I managed to get guided reading levels S and the grade 4 bundle (levels Q-R) completed.  I am super excited about how they turned out! 

I am offering both guided reading level S and the grade 4 bundle 20% off all weekend (April 19-21)!  Click on the pictures below to view each resource and even download a free preview!  I love to hear your feedback so shoot me a message!  A big thank you to you all who have been waiting patiently!!!  These units are beasts and I want to make sure I create the highest quality resources possible!!

Happy Weekend to you all!!!



  1. Thank You Lord for leading me to your blog! I am a Third Grade teacher but am 99% sure I will have the terrific opportunity to move to 6th grade English Languages Arts. I am so excited but scared out of my pants at the same time. Of course, the first thing I did was search out some great 6th grade ELA blogs and look for great sellers on TPT. You fit both perfectly. Can I just buy your whole store !!!! ???? Then I will be all set!
    Come Visit and See What We Are Up To at- Third Grade Is The Place to BE

  2. Hi Jen! :) I found your blog through your message on TpT and I must say, I LOVE it! I can't wait to share ideas with one another! I also watched your video and thought it was excellent. Hope to chat sometime soon!

  3. Thank you Leanne! I love meeting fellow teachers online to collaborate with. Best wishes!!