Out of This World Literacy : Where in the World has Jen Bengel Been??
menu   home About Me Freebies Products Workshops  

Where in the World has Jen Bengel Been??

Hello Friends!!! 

It has been so long since I have been able to blog and create educational resources that even I am asking myself,  Where have I been!?!?!?

Well, let me give you a few hints...

 
From Wisconsin...

 
Through Chicago...
 
 
Then Indianapolis...

 
and Nashville...

 
and more cities along hwy 65 south...

 
to our new home in Spanish Fort, AL!!!!

 
And...finally...my new office (phew)
 
 
 
Soooo, as you can see I have been a little busy with life:)  We arrived in our new home last week and have been setting up our new lives since then. 
 
I am super excited to let everyone know that I have finally completed my newest supplemental resource!!  It is a great collection of graphic organizers, grading rubrics, cover pages, and more that all support the Personal Narrative Unit of Study.
 

Click on the picture below to see the latest resource: 

 
You might also want to check out the amazing giveaways going on with my friends at All Things Upper Elementary!!!  Hurry over by Monday, July 29 so enter the Big Giveaways!! 
 
 
I wish everyone a great week coming up, whether you are heading back to school, planning in your classrooms, or still catching a few lazy summer days!!
 
 
Best Wishes Y'all (my new southern accent:)!!
 
Jen
 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Your new office looks lovely! I wish I had a nice work space like that!

    Heidi
    Secondgradealicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's just enough space for me...now the goal is to keep it looking nice and clean and organized:)

      Delete
  2. Wow! I was really wondering where you were!!!

    Congratulations on your move and your amazing super power ability to also create a resource!

    Looking forward to hearing all about your new adventures Jen. :)

    Shelley
    The Perks of Teaching Primary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Shelley!

      I hope to get a lot more blog entries in after I settle in and get my kids off to school. :)

      Jen

      Delete
  3. Your new office looks so cute! I can't wait to take a look at your resource - I always start with personal narrative, so this is fantastic! Thanks!
    Jenn
    Doodling Around in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenn! I love my new space:) I hope the personal narrative unit is helpful for you. It is one of my favorite units to teach. I just love hearing what the kids come up with to write about themselves! I also love teaching this unit right after I launch both workshops because it helps us get to know each other as a classroom community. We take a lot of time finding common interests and respecting differences. Enjoy!!!

      Jen

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on your move - you HAVE had an eventful summer! I'm your newest follower; I look forward to following your posts!
    ~Deb
    Crafting Connections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb! It sure has been an adventure:) I hope to blog more once things settle down and I get my kids back into school:)

      Delete
  5. I found your blog when I happened on your Literacy Coach pack on TN. Thanks for sharing those resources! I'm a new follower - I'm a literacy coach at an elementary school, too! Hunting for pictures of other coach's classrooms because I want to try something different this year!

    Buzzing with Ms. B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had more pictures for you of my coaches office at school. But then again I would be embarrassed to share them because it was also the copy paper room, math storage, extra books, etc. :) Good luck with trying to reorganize!!!

      Jen

      Delete
  6. Welcome to Alabama Jen! I love all your resources!
    Susan Morrow
    Keep 'em Thinking!

    ReplyDelete