Out of This World Literacy : BIGGEST SALE EVER!! PLUS SURPRISE DEALS!
menu   home About Me Freebies Products Workshops  

BIGGEST SALE EVER!! PLUS SURPRISE DEALS!

Hello Friends!

I am super excited about Black Friday and Cyber Monday I can barely stand it!  


Teachers Pay Teachers is having their annual Cyber Monday sale December 1-2, where you can save 28% off everything by using the code TPTCYBER at checkout.

BUT...

I wanted to start my sale even earlier!  I am throwing my own Black Friday deals.  I feel like Oprah right now!

Who doesn't LOVE Oprah!?

I am offering crazy deals I have never even offered before!



Be sure to check out the main page of my TpT store each day for a special surprise bonus discount good for one day only!

Click on the image above or HERE to visit my store and see all the deals!!


I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday break and is out getting some great deals!!
Best wishes to you all!
Jen Bengel


No comments:

Post a Comment