Out of This World Literacy : A FREE New Year's Eve Resource for You!
menu   home About Me Freebies Products Workshops  

A FREE New Year's Eve Resource for You!

Hello Friends!

It's so hard to believe that we are in the last few weeks of 2014!  Seriously, where did the year go!?

Personally, my family had a BIG year!  We spent 75 days living in Uganda, Africa while we were adopting our son.  Now, we are finally home and celebrating the New Year as a family of 6!



Our new son is the most amazing, compassionate, sweet little 6 year old I have ever met!!

I can't share pictures of him just yet until the adoption papers are final.  But, when the time comes, you will get to see all 3 of his dimples and 2 missing teeth when he smiles big!

I put together a New Year's No Prep bundle of resources to help you and your students start the new year off right!

I hope you enjoy and have a great New Year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment