I hope everyone is enjoying sleeping in, eating whenever they want, and catching up on all the things that us teachers never have time for during the year!
I wanted to let you know that I am having a summer sale the last two days in June!!
This will be the only sale until the big Back to School sale. I won't know the dates for the BTS sale until just a few days before it is announced on Teachers Pay Teachers. It's usually sometime at the end of August/beginning of July.
I have resources for:
1. Guided Reading Curriculum from levels I-V
2. Units of Study for the Reading and Writing Workshops (Grades 2-6)
3. Interactive Spelling Curriculum for the year (Grades 2-6)
4. Interactive Edits for the Year in monthly themes (Grades 2-6)
5. Interactive Notebooks that cover every reading standard (Grades 2-5)
6. Reading Intervention Program with passages, data collection, progress monitoring, and more! (Levels I-T)
7. Word work, writing work, comprehension work, and reading responses for big kids (all great for literacy centers)
8. Tons of writing projects, both seasonal and genre based
9. Lots of grammar resources
***And so much more!!