Out of This World Literacy : The Teacher With Many Hats: A Back to School Video Tip
menu   home About Me Freebies Products Workshops  

The Teacher With Many Hats: A Back to School Video Tip

Hi Friends!


I am so excited to announce a new video series I will be doing with

The Teacher With Many Hats!  




My goals for this video series:


1.  To have fun

2.  To give teachers practical tips for the classroom

3.  To make a fool of myself

4.  To have fun

5.  To make teaching fun


With all that said, check out my very first video of The Teacher With Many Hats!  It's quick, fun, and even includes some useful back to school tips!




Hi Friends! Ok... INTRODUCING... A new video series entitled, "The Teacher With Many Hats!" Check out the first one, where I give some helpful back to school tips!I have 5 goals with these videos:1. to have fun2. to give teachers practical tips for the classroom3. to make a fool of myself4. to have fun5. to make teaching funEnjoy!
Posted by Out of This World Literacy on Monday, July 27, 2015

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. haha...thank you Amy! We can't wait to make more :)

      Delete
  2. Here's a silly question, how can I find your video?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No such thing as silly questions Lori! You should be able to play it from this blog post. Otherwise, it is posted on my facebook page, Out of This World Literacy. Thanks for asking! :)

      Delete