Out of This World Literacy : Common Questions about the Reading Intervention Program
menu   home About Me Freebies Products Workshops  

Common Questions about the Reading Intervention Program

Hi Friends!

I put together a FREE informational resource for the Reading Intervention Program.  

You can download it by clicking on this image:

OR.... you can check out all the pages here! 

Easily find which levels you will need for your students with this chart.  

*** Keep in mind, not every passage is individually leveled, BUT they do fall within these instructional ranges.  I believe kids can read on more than one level, and that we limit their potential by labeling them as just one level.  

Here are some common questions about the program answered! 

*** If you have any other questions about the program, like district or school-wide license prices, please feel free to email me at jenbengel@gmail.com

Here is a list of 12 Ways to Use the Program.  These are Only a Few Ideas!

Check out What Teachers and Parents are Saying About the Program!

See When the Program Will Be Complete!

*** I am working hard every week to stay on this schedule and have all sets A-Z ready by May!

If you would like to see a free sample of the program, you can click this image and download your free sample!

If you are using the program and having success I would LOVE to hear about it!  Leave your comments below!!

Best Wishes to All!!


  1. I love this program! I use it with my 5th Grade special education students. The passages are great for fluency work, word work and comprehension. I try to incorporate finding the evidence in the text and doing a short response to each as well. This is a great product!

    Thank you!
    Mrs. Reed’s Resource Room

    1. Yah! Thank you so much for sharing. I'm so happy you and your kids are loving it! I love the short response idea too. That's a great way to tie in some writing and responding to reading!