Out of This World Literacy : Join me in my very first LIVE...FREE...Webinar! Make Interventions Work for Every Reader!
menu   home About Me Freebies Products Workshops  

Join me in my very first LIVE...FREE...Webinar! Make Interventions Work for Every Reader!

Hi Friends!!



I am so VERY super excited (and completely nervous in a good way!) to be offering my first ever LIVE, FREE webinar!!!



On Saturday, April 9, I will be LIVE at 9:30 am CST (that's 10:30am EST, 7:30am PST)






Learn creative and practical ways to stretch your interventions to meet all the needs of readers in your classroom.  


Pick up helpful tips to manage your schedule and fit more into your day, so that you are differentiating for readers on every level!




I am crossing all my fingers and all my toes that my technology works smooth like butter, but this is my first try, so if anything is wonky, please be patient as I may need to do some last minute tweaks!



How to Register:






Webinar intro from Jen Bengel on Vimeo.


Click Here To Register and Hold your Spot!!


You do NOT want to miss the live webinar, as there will be some awesome surprises at the end!!!



8 comments:

  1. Will the replay be made available? Unfortunately I have a commitment. :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shyra,

      I'm doing the same webinar one more time live in one hour. Sorry for the late notice! Here is the link to join: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2503232108495869188

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No idea what happened! Gah! Just wanted to thank you for posting the webinar! I have purchased your reading interventions for levels A-P! Cannot wait to use them next school year!

      Delete
  3. I just purchased these resources after watching last Saturday's webinar. Will it be possible to watch the webinar related to reading interventions before school starts in the fall? I was hoping you would repeat it if you knew there was interest. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather, I have great news for you! I just announced the intervention webinar replay for next week Wed, and Thurs. (May 11 and May 12), both at 7:30pm central! I've added lots of great ideas and even some free bonuses just for showing up LIVE! You can register here: https://outofthisworldliteracy.leadpages.co/reading-interventions-may-2016/?es=xilkhsc025qzr9z94u7own0seblfoy1l

      Delete
  4. Where do we get the free items?

    ReplyDelete