Out of This World Literacy : Guided Reading: Learn How to Plan, Teach, and Manage it all, for FREE!
menu   home About Me Freebies Products Workshops  

Guided Reading: Learn How to Plan, Teach, and Manage it all, for FREE!

Hi Friends,


It's webinar time again!  


Do you teach guided reading and struggle with managing a routine, planning lessons, or implementing a guided reading lesson with a systematic approach that's highly effective?


If so, I've got a great webinar packed full of ideas and my BEST practices for running guided reading groups at their highest potential.


I hope you can join me on one of these two days:


Thursday, April 28th at 8:00pm CST


OR


Saturday, April 30th at 9:30am CST



To sign up for either session simply click on the image below and choose which time works best for you.







I will also be sharing some great offers that are only available during the LIVE webinar, so be sure to make it!




I have included some pages for you to follow along and take notes during the webinar.  You can download and print all the pages by clicking on the image below.







HURRY and sign up today as space is limited!


I'll 'see' you then!  



12 comments:

  1. Just signed up!!!!!

    Thanks so much for sharing huge knowledge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wahoo! Yah Holly I'm glad you are joining. :)

      Delete
  2. I am looking forward to it! Thank you! I will be teaching elementary resource ELA and always welcome new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. starting in grade 3 next year after doing only math for many years.. looking forward to hearing and learning ALL you have to share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Thanks for the great webinar this morning. This is the page I came to when I clicked on the link that said there would be a recording of it available for 48 hours. I don't see that recording and am hoping it will appear as I wanted to double check on a couple of things while re-watching. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can watch it here until Monday Cathy: http://outofthisworldliteracy.blogspot.com/2016/04/hurry-to-watch-my-guided-reading-webinar.html

      Delete
  5. I was hoping to see the webinar, but I can't find the link. Due to family issues I wasn't able to see the live version .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry you had family issues Chello. You can see the webinar until Monday here: http://outofthisworldliteracy.blogspot.com/2016/04/hurry-to-watch-my-guided-reading-webinar.html

      Delete
  6. I just finished watching this webinar and purchased several of your bundles. I have a lot of the intervention bundles as well. I'm really looking forward to using this...it helped a lot! I also signed up for the newsletter. I am part of the facebook group, but somehow missed that you were doing another webinar...so I didn't get to watch it live. Thanks for reposting it though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jen-
    I have been on a couple of your webinars..They were great..I was wondering if you were going to offer another guided reading one this summer...I would love to learn about them and purchase some materials. I was looking on TPT but have no idea which levels are for below level 2nd graders, on level second graders, and slightly above level second graders....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also did not understand if passages were included or not.... A lot of questions-I know-but would LOVE your input...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look at the chart - I believe it was a freebie - to see what levels are recommended to coincide where the students are. Yes, passages are included in her products - not in the webinar.

      Delete