Out of This World Literacy : Day Fourteen: 5 Ways to Get All Kids Writing
menu   home About Me Freebies Products Workshops  

Day Fourteen: 5 Ways to Get All Kids Writing

HELLO FRIENDS!



Some kids struggle with writing, there is no doubt.  Writing just so happens to be my all-time favorite subject to teach, and I've learned from amazing strategies I've perfected in the classroom over the years to get all my students writing at their highest levels.







WATCH MY LIVE VIDEO AND LEARN 5 PROVEN AND PRACTICAL STRATEGIES FOR GETTING ALL YOUR STUDENTS WRITING.  




5 Ways to Get ALL Kids Writing!!

5 Ways to Get All Kids Writing jenbengelwebinars.com

Posted by Out of This World Literacy on Tuesday, June 21, 2016






2 comments:

  1. Where is this live stream? I have check both facebook and your webpage and am anxious to watch it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somehow it got missed, but I've added it into the blog now. :)

      Delete