Out of This World Literacy : Day Twenty: 3 Must-Read Books to Help Young Writers
menu   home About Me Freebies Products Workshops  

Day Twenty: 3 Must-Read Books to Help Young Writers

HELLO FRIENDS!






Are you looking for really great writing resources to help your young writers?







WATCH MY LIVE VIDEO AND DISCOVER MY 3 FAVORITE BOOKS I'VE USED OVER THE YEARS TO TEACH WRITING.  





3 Videos to Show Young Writers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO29k1-RvsA
Posted by Out of This World Literacy on Tuesday, June 28, 2016

3 Must Read Books to Help Young Writers jenbengelwebinars.com

Posted by Out of This World Literacy on Wednesday, June 29, 2016




1 comment:

  1. Hey Jen! I'm enjoying your video series this summer. I'm catching up from when I was out of town. I noticed that your video for June 29, 3 books to read to young writers, is the video from the night before (3 videos to share with young writers). I have to watch via your blog, as I don't have Facebook. Thanks and I will look forward to watching it!

    ReplyDelete