Out of This World Literacy : 3 Tips to Organizing Teacher Notes
menu   home About Me Freebies Products Workshops  

3 Tips to Organizing Teacher Notes

Ever felt like your teacher notes are all over the place?  I LOVE to stay organized and have 3 super awesome strategies I've learned over the years to organize my notes for every subject!








Check out my 3 tips here:








Grab these free pages for taking notes!














Watch the live video that explains each tip even more, complete with examples!


3 Tip for Organizing Teacher Notes and a Freebie!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_9ZlpK3aHHDQVNkOXUyZFg1Tk0/view
Posted by Out of This World Literacy on Friday, July 8, 2016

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love that tip about using Avery labels and transferring to a binder. I will definitely be adapting that idea for my "no homework" binder as well. So excited!! Follow Dava Smith English Teacher on BlogLovin’

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the avery labels! Do you put all subjects together or do you have pages for math, language, reading, etc? We are moving to a Standards Based Report Card this year (never done it before) and want to have a way to show parents the "evidence" for the score. I thought about having colored pages behind the students tab for specific subjects. Do you have any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete