Out of This World Literacy : 9 Essential Questions When Planning For Guided Reading
menu   home About Me Freebies Products Workshops  

9 Essential Questions When Planning For Guided Reading



I've been asked so many times how to plan for guided reading.  Teachers ask me:

1. How do I plan for all those groups?
2. How long should I spend planning?

I've put together this blog post to help you organize your thinking and quickly plan your guided reading groups.  

Ask yourself the following 9 questions before meeting with any group and you can ensure you are targeting students' needs!


I'VE INCLUDED FREE RESOURCES TO SUPPORT YOUR PLANNING!




























I hope these questions help you organize your thinking as you plan for guided reading groups.


To receive these questions in a checklist form and lesson plan template, simply click the banner below.








No comments:

Post a Comment